- Mark Reynolds was 2 for 4 with 2 home runs in a Rockies 11-3 win over the Indians. Reynolds finished with 5 RBI. He is now hitting .299 with 16 HR and 51 RBI this season. Carlos Gonzalez was 2 for 2 with a homer and 4 runs scored. Antonio Senzatela allowed 3 runs in 6.1 innings to get his 8th win of the year.
- Scooter Gennett was the star of Tuesday night. Gennett went off in a 13-1 Reds win over the Cardinals. He was 5 for 5 with 4 home runs! He became the 17th player to hit 4 homers in 1 game. Gennett is one of the least likely to accomplish this feat. He also finished with a career high 10 RBI. Gennett had just 3 HR on the year coming into this game. What a night to remember for everyone but Cardinals fans.
- Aaron Nola pitched a gem in a 3-1 Phillies win over the Braves. Nola went 8 innings allowing just the 1 run while striking out 6. This start is a big positive for Nola moving forward. Howie Kendrick was 3 for 4 with a home run and a steal in the victory.
- Chase Anderson remained on point in his start against the Giants. Anderson went 7.2 scoreless innings with 4 strikeouts. He now has a 21.2 inning streak without allowing a run. Corey Knebel closed out the win for his 6th save of the season.
- Chris Archer pitched well in a losing effort against the White Sox. Archer went 7 innings allowing 2 runs while getting 11 Ks. He now has a 3.65 ERA 1.15 WHIP and 106 strikeouts in 86.1 innings this season. Jose Quintana went 5.1 innings allowing just 1 run on 4 hits. Quintana had 7 Ks but issued 4 walks in the no decision.
Scooter Gennett, Mark Reynolds, Chase Anderson, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from June 6, 2017