Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays the easiest DFS schedule for the week
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Kendrick Nunn (41% rostered) — After a slow start, Nunn has caught fire this last week, averaging 21.5 PPG/5.5 RPG/4.0 APG/2.1 StPG on 34 minutes. Sure his numbers won’t likely stay this high but you can’t tell me your team couldn’t use a 20 point scorer right now.
- Ricky Rubio (40% rostered) — Rubio is back healthy for the Timberwolves and brings assists, steals, and occasional hot shooting to your fantasy team. In his last two games back, Rubio is averaging six assists and two steals per game.
- Eric Gordon (34% rostered) — Gordon has started the last four games for the new look Rockets and in that time is averaging 24.0/2.0/2.8 while shooting 44% from 3 on 33 minutes. All numbers you love to see on your fantasy team.
Stats Leaders (Last 7 Days)
Strength of Schedule
With Jayson Tatum set to return Monday, the Celtics are in for a hell of a good week facing both the Bulls and Spurs. It’s going to be a battle for Luka Doncic and the Mavericks as they play the toughest schedule this week, facing the Nuggets, Jazz twice, and Suns.