Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Rui Hachimura (51% rostered) — Hachimura is back from injury and is picking up right where he left off. In his three games back he’s averaging 13.3 PPG and 8.3 RPG. If he’s available in your league, he’s 100% a must-add.
- Malik Beasley (25% rostered) — In Beasley’s first start with the Timberwolves, he registered 23 points, 7 made threes, 10 rebounds and 4 assists. He’s likely locked in as the Wolves starting two guard which means he’ll get the minutes to give you big fantasy outings.
- Marquese Chriss (28% rostered) — Chriss has started the last seven games for the Warriors and is averaging 13.4 PPG/5.6 RBG/1.3 APG/2.9 StPG. He almost posted a double-double in his last game with 26 points and 9 rebounds.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of Schedule
This is going to be an EASY week for the Bulls, Cavaliers, and Knicks as they get to play one game and it’s against either the Wizards or the Hawks. Meanwhile, the Clippers have to face off against the two best teams in preventing fantasy points: Sixers and Celtics.