Full docket of games today (16) scattered from 2:15pm -10:15pm. The highest of the pitchers is Clayton Kershaw ($12,500) who will face the Cleveland Indians.
Weather (as of now):
St. Louis could have some rain, everywhere else looks clear (for now).
Target: Tyler Chatwood ($8,000) Colorado Rockies @ Pittsburgh Pirates
1. His last three home starts: 6 Earned Runs (3 SO, 4 IP), 5 Earned Runs (6 SO, 4 IP), 1 Earned Run (5 SO, 7 IP)
2. His last three road starts: 1 Earned Run (4 SO, 6 IP), 1 Earned Run (8 SO, 8 IP), 0 Earned Runs (8 SO, 7 IP).
3. He's on the road today against Pittsburgh.
Stack Against: Alec Asher ($5,500) Baltimore Orioles @ Chicago White Sox
1. He's allowed at least 5 ER in his last 2 road starts
2. Chicago has scored at least 5 runs in 3 of their last 5 games.
3. Baltimore is reeling allowing 10+ runs in 3 straight starts and currently on a 5 game losing streak. I'm rolling the dice on one more loss.
Two Hitters I like:• Todd Frazier ($3,400) his bat is heating up over the last 2 weeks and I think he has a HR against Alec Asher who has allowed a HR in 2 of his last 3 starts.
•Ryan Zimmerman ($4,000) back from his injury with some rest to boot, he will face RA Dickey who he has a .471 average with 2 HR and 5 RBI's against over 17 AB.
Two Hitters I'd avoid:• Chris Davis ($3,600) the injury plus his meager .143 batting average against Derek Holland have me avoiding him.
•All Cleveland batters - Kershaw.
(I ended up with $500 to spare, that can't be a good sign)
Alex Avila (C )
Ryan Zimmerman (1B)
Brian Dozier (2B)
Corey Seager (SS)
Todd Frazier (3B)
Ben Gamel (OF)
Avisail Garcia (OF)
Mallex Smith (OF)