Welcome back basketball and welcome back to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays teams allowing the most points so far this season
Top 3 Waiver Targets
- Will Barton (25% rostered) — Barton brings both offense and defense to your fantasy team, both of which have been on display to start the season. To start the year he’s averaging 15.5 PPG/3.5 RPG/3.5 APG/2.0 StPG on 31 minutes per game. He gets to also play Houston tonight.
- Terrence Ross (21% rostered) — Ross has proven himself to be a reliable scorer for the Magic and this season he’s starting the year strong in that department, averaging 23.3 PPG on 29.3 minutes. Ross still isn’t starting but his offense might push him into starting consideration.
- Chris Boucher (18% rostered) — Boucher is seeing a larger role in Toronto to start the year and it’s paying dividends as the young big man is averaging 17 PPG/7.5 RPG/0.5 APG/4.5 BPG to start the year on 21.5 minutes. Anyone who can get you points, boards, and over two blocks a game is well worth eyeballing.
Stat Leaders (Last 7 Days)
Strength of Schedule
Steph Curry is going to continue to put up buckets this week and hopefully his fellow Golden State Warriors (*cough* Kelly Oubre *cough*) can start scoring buckets. Meanwhile, it’s going to be a tough road for Oklahoma City Thunder and Utah Jazz players.