- Aaron Judge is still good at baseball! He went 4 for 4 with 2 HR 3 RBI and 4 runs scored as the Yankees beat down the Orioles 14-3. He leads the majors with 21 homers to go along with 47 RBI and a .344 average. We are past debating whether he belongs in the top 100 and it’s time to start considering him among the top 50 overall and even top 10 at outfield.
- Ivan Nova had a great outing in a Pirates 3-1 win over the Marlins. Nova went 6 scoreless innings allowing just 1 hit with 4 Ks. This lowers his season ERA to 2.83. Felipe Rivero recorded his 2nd save in as many days. In both saves Rivero recorded 4 outs. He should be able to hold down the closers job for Pittsburgh as long as the team allows it.
- Cameron Maybin was 2 for 4 with 3 runs scored and 2 steals. Maybin has been a great cheap source of SB this year. He has 19 SB on the year and 6 in his past 2 games. He also has 33 runs scored. Another cheap source of speed is his teammate Eric Young Jr. Young Jr. was 2 for 4 with a home run, 4 RBI, and a stolen base. Both Angels outfielders will see plenty of playing time with Mike Trout sidelined.
- Both starters pitched great in the Diamondbacks 11-1 win over the Brewers. Chase Anderson went 6 innings allowing 4 hits and 1 run with 8 strikeouts. He was saddled with the loss despite his bullpen giving up 10 of the 11 runs. Anderson has become a realiable starter in fantasy. Robbie Ray pitched around 4 BB and 3 hits to go 6.2 scoreless innings. Ray struck out 12 in the start. This lowers his season ERA to 2.62.
- Cody Bellinger was 2 for 4 with 2 home runs and 3 RBI. Bellinger was called up 3 weeks into the year yet still has 15 HR and 35 RBI on the season. Corey Seager played hero with a grand slam to put the Dodgers ahead for good. Seager finished 2 for 4 and is now hitting .279 with 9 homers and 45 runs scored.
Aaron Judge, Ivan Nova, Cameron Maybin, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from June 11, 2017