Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays the easiest DFS schedule for the week
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Hamidou Diallo (42% rostered) — Diallo has started three of the last four games for the Thunder and in those games is averaging 14.3 points, 10.3 boards, 3.0 assists, and 2.1 stocks. That is elite fantasy production.
- Josh Jackson (30% rostered) — Jackson’s breakout season continues in Detroit as over the last week, he is averaging 16.5 PPG/5.0 RPG/2.3 APG/1.8 StPG on 26 minutes. He’s also starting to shoot the ball better from deep, shooting 41% from 3 in his last five games.
- T.J. McConnell (27% rostered) — There are very few players on your waiver wire who are getting you assists like McConnell. In the month of February, McConnell is averaging 9.0 assists per game, including three double-digit assist games.
Stat Leaders (Last 7 Days)
Strength of Schedule
The Luka Doncic train is going to keep rolling as the Dallas Mavericks have the easiest schedule this week facing just the Pistons and Rockets. Brutal week for Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks as they only take on top 10 teams, playing the Knicks, Celtics twice, and Nuggets.