Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays the easiest DFS schedule for the week
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Jeremy Lamb (40% rostered) — Since recovering from an ACL injury, Lamb has been producing reliable and solid stats, averaging 13.4 PPG/4.7 RPG/1.6 APG/1.8 StPG on 26 minutes in seven games. He’s started the last three games for the Pacers.
- Dillon Brooks (36% rostered) — It’s been a while since the Grizzlies have played a game, but in their first back, Brooks picked up right where he left off, scoring 14 points, 4 assists, and shooting 3-for-7 from deep. Brooks on the season is averaging 15.1 PPG while attempting 6.4 3PA.
- Norman Powell (27% rostered) — Powell is day-to-day right now but before tweaking his quad, he started the last four games for the Raptors and averaged 23.3 PPG/4.0 RPG/3.5 APG/1.3 StPG while shooting 48% from the field and 41% from three.
Stats Leaders (Last 7 Days)
Strength of Schedule
It’s going to be a nice week for the Orlando Magic and New York Knick as they both only play green matchups this week. Meanwhile, tough road ahead for Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons who only play red matchups this week.