Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays teams allowing the most points so far this season
Top 3 Waiver Targets
- Keldon Johnson (37% rostered) — In the last week, Johnson is averaging 18.3 PPG/6.7 RPG/2.0 APG/1.6 StPG on 29 minutes. He’s scored more than 20 points in each of his last two games for the Spurs.
- Josh Jackson (30% rostered) — Things have started clicking for Jackson in Detroit as the 23-year-old is averaging 17.0/4.5/2.0/1.7 to start the year. He is day-to-day with an ankle injury but that shouldn’t stop you from adding him.
- Justin Holiday (6.5% rostered) — With TJ Warren out, Holiday isn’t a bad streaming option as he scored 12 points, shooting 4/5 from three in the Pacers first game without Warren. On the year, Holiday is averaging 9.2/2.7/1.0/1.7.
Stat Leaders (Last 7 Days)
|Larry Nance Jr.||73%||-||-||-||3.0||-|
Strength of Schedule
Things are looking very nice for Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and the rest of the Clippers this week while it’s going to be tough sailing for the Hornets and Pistons.