- Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays teams allowing the most points so far this season
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Nicolas Batum (39% rostered) — As you would expect from a veteran like himself, Batum brings a little bit of everything to your fantasy team. This past week he averaged 13 PPG/5.5 RPG/3.0 APG/2.5 StPG on 30 minutes. He’s been very reliable in the Clippers’ starting lineup.
- Bobby Portis (33% rostered) — Portis almost averaged a double-double this last week, posting 11.3/9.3/2.0/1.5 over the last seven days. He did record double digit points and boards in two of his last three games. Great source of points and boards still on waivers.
- Cole Anthony (20% rostered) — With Markelle Fultz out for the season, Anthony is now starting for the Magic and in his first two starts he averaged 11.5 points, 3.0 assists, and a steal on 30 minutes. Not eye-popping numbers, but a young starting guard isn’t a bad player to stash.
Stat Leaders (Last 7 Days)
|Larry Nance Jr.||81%||-||-||-||2.5||-|
Strength of Schedule
Karl-Anthony Towns making his way back this week is great news for Timberwolves fans and fantasy managers as the T-wolves have the easiest schedule this week just playing the Grizzlies twice. Meanwhile, tough sailing ahead for Bradley Beal and his Wizards as they play the Suns, Jazz, Pistons, and Cavaliers.