Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays the easiest DFS schedule for the week
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Wendell Carter Jr. (50% rostered) — Sneaking Carter in right at the cut-off. Carter has started the last two games for the Magic and since being traded to Orlando (five games), he is averaging 15 PPG/9.4 RPG/2 APG/2.2 StPG.
- Chuma Okeke (40% rostered) — Okeke has started the last six games for the Magic (since they traded everyone on their roster away) and is averaging 16.2 PPG/6.3 PRG/3.5 APG/2.3 StPG in that time.
- Gary Trent Jr. (41% rostered) — Kyle Lowry is injured which means there’s plenty of minutes and usage for Trent to work with. Since joining the Raptors (five games), Trent is averaging 16.8 PPG/3.6 RPG/1.2 APG/1.6 StPG while shooting 43% from 3.
Stats Leaders (Last 7 Days)
DFS Strength of Schedule
Great week for the Golden State Warriors and Orlando Magic as they face the easiest schedules, while it’s going to be a tough stretch of games for the San Antonio Spurs and Toronto Raptors.