Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays the easiest DFS schedule for the week
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Cody Zeller (32% rostered) — Zeller has spent much of the season injured, however, he’s started the last seven games for the Hornets and in that time averaged 11.3 points, 9.9 rebounds, 3.4 assists, and 1.8 stocks. The man is a walking double-double.
- Gary Trent Jr. (34% rostered) — The Trail Blazers have just been rocked with injuries this season and it’s thrust Trent Jr. into a starting gig. He’s started the last seven games for Portland, averaging 36.8 minutes and 20 points per game while shooting 45% from three and adding 1.3 steals.
- Norman Powell (44% rostered) — Last chance for Norm. After missing two games last week, Powell started the last three for the Raptors, averaging 20.3 PPG/3.7 RPG/1.3 APG/2.3 StPG.
Stats Leaders (Last 7 Days)
Strength of Schedule
Money schedule for Kawhi Leonard and the rest of the Clippers as they only play three games this week, against the Timberwolves, Bulls, and Cavaliers. It’s going to be a slog for the Thunder as they play the toughest schedule by far, facing the Lakers twice, Nuggets, and Bucks.