Reminder – these notes are as of Sunday night and will not include the Monday Night Football game.
2. Dallas is averaging almost 71 yards in penalties per game this season. They are averaging 82 yards across their last three games.
3. Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski moved to #2 all time with 90 regular season touchdowns. The #1 duo is Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison at 112.
4. Kyler Murray became the 4th youngest player to 10,000 career yards behind Drew Bledsoe, Jameis Winston and Dan Marino.
5. George Kittle had 181 yards and two scores in a LOSS to the Seattle Seahawks.
6. The Chargers had more fantasy points in their win over the Bengals this week than they did in their last seven weeks COMBINED.
7. Jonathan Taylor has rushed for a touchdown in 10 straight games, tying a franchise record (Lenny Moore – 1964). The NFL record is LaDainian Tomlinson with 18 straight across the 2004 and 2005 seasons.
8. Jake Elliott (30% rostered) has over 15 fantasy points in two of the last three weeks and over 12 fantasy points in four of his last six games.
9. Kirk Cousins has thrown just three interceptions this season with 3,353 yards. The next fewest by someone with at least 3,000 yards is eight.
10.) Cooper Kupp’s eight receptions on Sunday moved him to exactly 100 on the season. The next closest is a three-way tie at 86 between Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, and Jaylen Waddle. Kupp does not have a game this season with fewer than five receptions OR fewer than 10 fantasy points.
What stuck out to YOU in Week 13, gamers?