This week in 1924, the Cleveland Bulldogs (formerly Canton) lost to the Frankford Yellowjackets. This ended a 31-game undefeated record (longest in NFL). The Cleveland Browns did not do so hot this past weekend against the New England Patriots.
***Reminder – This effort does not include Monday Night Football.***
- New England has played the most games among original AFL teams and now sits third all-time in winning percentage of 1,000-game teams behind Green Bay and Dallas.
- Patrick Mahomes had his second game this season with five passing TDs. Tom Brady also has two such games this season.
- The rest of the league combined has zero games with five passing scores.
- Jonathan Taylor now has rushing touchdowns in seven consecutive games.
- Rhamondre Stevenson was questionable going into Sunday and he scored almost as many points as he had all season leading up to Sunday.
- The temperature dropped in Green Bay and the field turned slushy. AJ Dillon (The Snow Plow) more than doubled any previous week’s output on Sunday. Aaron Jones exited in the third quarter and is expected to miss 1-2 weeks with a mild MCL sprain.
- Marquise Brown has either a receiving TD or 100 yards in six out of nine games this season.
- Pat Freiermuth (60% owned) has at least six targets in each of the last four games. Tyler Conklin (30% owned) has at least five targets in each of his last four games.
- Carolina Panthers (30% owned) have double-digit fantasy points in two of their last three games, with four interceptions, two fumble recoveries, and nine sacks.
- The Green Bay defense (32% owned) has allowed a total of 44 points over its last four games (average of 11 points per game) while accumulating five interceptions, two fumbles, and 10 sacks. They are averaging about 11 fantasy points per game.
What stuck out to YOU in Week 10?