Reminder, this does NOT include Monday Night Football...
- Trevon Diggs (Dallas) has an interception in each of the first 4 games this season.
- Through four games, Taylor Heinicke has 10 touchdowns and three interceptions, going 2-2. The two losses are to the Chargers and Bills (two solid teams).
- Jared Goff and Justin Fields combined for four total fumbles in their game this weekend. Goff has almost as many fumbles through four games (4 total) as he did all of last year (5).
- The Jets won Sunday, and also had their first lead of the season.
- Arizona Cardinals were top 5 in the league in sacks coming into today but got zero against the Rams. PFF had Los Angeles as the eighth best offensive line to begin the year.
- Alvin Kamara, Chase Edmonds, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, and Nick Chubb all rushed for at least 100 yards without a rushing touchdown in Week 4.
- Darnell Mooney, DeVonta Smith, Tyler Boyd, Kenny Golladay and Stefon Diggs all had 100 receiving yards with no touchdowns in Week 4..
- A list of quarterbacks with 4+ touchdowns and zero interceptions from Week 4: Matt Ryan and Dak Prescott. A list of quarterbacks with zero TDs and 4+ INTs: Davis Mills.
- Derek Carr and Tom Brady have been among the top 5 in passing yards in two of the four weeks so far.
- Jalen Hurts threw for 387 yards this week, the most of his NFL career.
What stuck out to YOU this week?