Welcome to my weekly Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% rostered ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s points allowed, where the #1 ranked team plays teams allowing the most points so far this season
Top 3 Waiver Wire Adds
- Tyrese Maxey (42% rostered) — With Seth Curry out due to COVID-19, Maxey has started the last five games for the Sixers and posted 19.4 PPG/4.0 RPG/3.8 APG in that time. His scoring is boosted by the 39 point performance he had in his first start, but Maxey is good for double-digit points and has the potential to get hot and score a ton.
- Cedi Osman (20% rostered) — With the Cavaliers front court and back court garnering much of the attention, Osman has quietly been very solid for Cleveland and fantasy managers at the three. On the season he’s averaging 13.1/3.8/3.7/1.2 StPG and now that he’s starting those numbers have buoyed to 14.2/4.2/5.2/1.5 (over last six games).
- Dwight Howard (17% rostered) — You know what Howard brings to the table — blocks and boards — and over this last week, he’s been doing exactly that for you. Howard averaged 8.3/10.3/1.3/1.6 per game last week on 26 minutes per game. With the Sixers dealing with so much roster insecurity, Howard isn’t a bad name to stream for this following week.
Stats Leaders (Last 7 Days)
Strength of Schedule
A great week for the Miami Heat as Bam Adebayo and the rest of the squad get only green matchups this week. Tough schedule for the Phoenix Suns and Portland Trail Blazers, facing majority red this week.