Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s DFS points allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Shake Milton (43% rostered) — Since Ben Simmons has been sidelined for the Sixers, Milton has made huge impact in a starting role. He’s averaging 21.3 PPG/3.8 RPG/4.8 APG along with 1.8 StPG. Plus, who doesn’t want a guy named Shake on their fantasy team?
- Harry Giles (22% rostered) — Giles has been starting for the Kings consistently for the last six games and has been putting up encouraging numbers in them. In those games, he averaged 12.8/7.3/2 along with roughly a stock a game.
- Norman Powell (35% rostered) — Powell is back from injury and has picked up right where he left off. In his first two games back, Powell put up 22 and 24 points, taking 18 field goal attempts in each.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)