Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Malik Beasley (45% rostered) — Since joining the Timberwolves, Beasley is averaging 22 PPG/6.7 RPG/3 APG on 32 minutes. Those are some very nice numbers that could get even better as Beasley becomes more comfortable in his new local.
- Jae Crowder (48% rostered) — Another player who was moved at the deadline and has flourished with his new team. Crowder is averaging 18 points and 7.6 rebounds in the three games with the Heat along with 2.3 stocks.
- Daniel Theis (39% rostered) — Theis gets you rebounds like it’s his job because it is his job. He’s averaging almost a double-double his last three games (12 points, 8.3 boards) on 28 minutes.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of Schedule
The post-All Star break starts real well for the Clippers and the Heat, while the Timberwolves and Sixers start with the toughest fantasy matchups.