Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Michael Porter Jr. (12% rostered) — Porter is finally healthy and finally seeing solid minutes for the Nuggets this past week. Averaging 15.3 minutes in the last four games, Porter has had two games with 19+ points and 5+ rebounds.
- Enes Kanter (65% rostered) — Kanter is a little past my 50% rule of thumb but he’s been very well as of late and I just added him on my team so gotta spread the love. Over his last three games, Kanter is averaging a double double (14.7 points/12.3 boards).
- PJ Washington (22% rostered) — Washington is averaging 30 minutes a game, 12.8 points, 5.2 boards, 1.8 assists, and 1.8 stocks this year. That’s an easy add if you ask me.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of Schedule
A very nice week for Andre Drummond to boost his trade value as the Pistons have the easiest schedule this week. But watch out all you with Pelicans on your fantasy team. Things won’t go well for the Bird this week.