Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Davis Bertans (58% rostereted) — Bertans is back for the Wizards add hasn’t missed a beat, scoring 16 points (3.5 threes made), 5.5 boards, and 1 assists in his two games back. He’s a must-add.
- Kevin Huerter (45% rostered) — Huerter has been sweltering hot recently, averaging 14.3 points, 5.5 boards, 3 assists, and almost a stock a game over the last week. He’s also getting an expanded role in the Hawks offense and more playing time.
- Gorgui Dieng (33% rostereted) — With Karl-Anthony Towns out, Dieng has seen his minutes and role increase, averaging 13.4 points, 9.1 boards, and 2.4 stocks in his last 12 games.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of Schedule
Get ready for big weeks from the young Grizzlies and Hawks as they both face the easiest schedule this week. Meanwhile the Thunder and Sixers have the toughest, playing multiple teams ranked in the top 10 at limiting fantasy points.