Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Eric Paschall (44% rostered) — If you’re in a dynasty league and Paschall is available, you need to go add him. Paschall has been a workhorse for the broken Warriors, averaging 31.9 minutes per game, 17.1 points, 5.3 boards, and 1.8 assists while shooting 51% from the floor and 30% from three. Hell, I might go add him right now...
- Davis Bertans (23% rostered) — Always an elite three point shooter, Bertans has been shooting the lights out from downtown recently, averaging 44% from three on 12.5 attempts per game the last week. This has led to him casually averaging 22.5 points during that span.
- Markelle Fultz (21% rostered) — Fultz’s rise in Orlando has been a terrific story so far this NBA season. The “76ers bust” averaged 13.7 points, 4 boards, 4.3 assists, 1.3 stocks while shooting 47% from the field last week.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)