Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Kendrick Nunn (54% rostered) — Of course I’m breaking my under 50% ownership law but I have to include Nunn on this list. On the season he’s averaging 19.5 points, 2.2 boards, 3 assists, and 1.9 stocks on 29.7 minutes per game. He’s been a standout to start the season and belongs on rosters everywhere.
- Coby Zeller (42% rostered) — If you’re in dire need of rebounds, you can’t do much better than Zeller who juuuuust missed the top 5 cut-off to be on the stats leaders list this week. He’s averaging a double-double to start the season, scoring 14 PPG and 12.4 RPG.
- OG Anunoby (31% rostered) — He’s a fan favorite on the Long 2 Podcast and for good reason. He’s averaging 11.8 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists, and over 3 stocks per game on 34.3 minutes. He’s been a beast for the Raptors to start the season (and he has the easiest schedule this week).
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of schedule
This is going to be a great week for all your Raptors and Rockets players but another tough week for Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks—though it won’t matter since Giannis is an unstoppable force of amazing.