Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- JJ Redick (36% rostered) — The Pelicans have been dealing with a ton of injuries and it’s put Redick in a larger role this last week. He averaged over 30 minutes per game and saw all his major stats go up. He’s oh so casually shooting 48% from three this year. Just saying.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (37% rostered) — He’s dealing with a nagging injury right now, but when Bogdanovic has been on the court, he’s easily been one of the Kings’ best players. He’s averaging 15/3/5 this season along with 1.5 stocks.
- Brook Lopez (54% owned) — Slightly over my 50% meter, but consider this just a friendly reminder that Lopez should be on your fantasy roster. He’s a rare bird who gives you three point shooting, rebounds and stocks all in one neat package. He’s averaging 11.2 points with 1.5 threes made, to go with 5 boards, 1.4 assists and a very good 3.3 stocks.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of schedule
Fire up your Nuggets and Thunder shares because they are in for an easy breezy week. On the flip side, it’s going to be a TOUGH week for Raptors and Grizzlies.