Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Carmelo Anthony (14% rostered) — HE’S BACK! Melo signed with the Trail Blazers last week to give them some much needed help at the four spot. I’m a firm believer that there is still plenty in Melo’s tank and as such, he’s a must-add to your fantasy team.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (25% rostered) — Over the last week, Bogdan has seen his minutes spike to 33 per game, and with it seen all his stat categories spike as well. He averaged 18.3 points, 3 boards and 8.3 assists (along with 2.7 steals) last week.
- Marcus Smart (26% rostered) — Smart has been thriving starting for the Celtics with Gordon Hayward injured, shooting 43% from downtown during that time (four games). He’s also giving you almost two stocks per game which is excellent defense your fantasy team probably needs.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)