Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent’s stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Jabari Parker (25% rostered) — With John Collins out serving his suspension, Parker has flourished in an increased role. He averaged 22.3 points, 8 boards, and 3 stocks last week on 32.5 minutes per game. In the high flying Hawks’ offense, Parker will continue to thrive.
- Luke Kennard (30% rostered) — Natty wrote about Kennard last week and since then, Kennard has only gotten better for the Pistons. Over the last week, he averaged 21.7 points, 2.7 threes, 6.3 boards, and 5.7 assists per game. He’s stats are nearly identical to Kemba Walker’s from last week, but on fewer shots. Need I say more?
- Aron Baynes (48% rostered) — Baynes will always have a special place in my heart for his years with the Celtics, but you can’t deny that the big man has been putting up numbers in a limited role in Phoenix. He’s averaged 26 minutes per game last week and put up 17.3 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1.6 stocks.
Stat leaders (last 7 days)
Strength of schedule
It’s going to be a cake walk week for Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz but a much tougher stretch of games for Trae Young’s Atlanta Hawks and the Cleveland Cavaliers.