Welcome to this week’s Fantasy Basketball Forecaster! In here you’ll find:
- Top 3 waiver wire adds (among all players under 50% owned ESPN)
- Leaders in each stat category over the last week
- Each team’s schedule ranking, based on opponent's stats allowed, where the #1 ranked team faces the easiest fantasy schedule this week
3 players to add off waivers
- Tyler Herro (43% rostered) — Herro is averaging 12 points, 1.3 3PM, 6 rebounds and 1.7 assists on 33.7 minutes through three games and is currently top 30 in ESPN’s player rater. He’s a must-add especially if he continues to see over 30 minutes a game.
- Dejounte Murray (43% rostered) — Murray is still on a minute counter (23.5 MPG) but that hasn’t stopped him from stuffing the stat sheet, posting 18.5 points, 9 rebounds and 2.5 steals in his first two games. He’s the point guard of the future for the Spurs so get him now before his minutes increase.
- Brandon Clarke (33% rostered) — Clarke had a stellar Summer League where he was named Most Outstanding Player. Now he’s showing that his game translates well to the NBA and has scored double digit points in two of his first three games along with recording at least 5 boards. Oh, and he can get you blocks too.
Strength of schedule
The Hornets are set for a cake walk this week while Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks have a tough road ahead.