- Sonny Gray pitched 5.2 innings in a win over the Orioles. He allowed 6 hits and 1 unearned run while striking out 5. Despite a 9-9 record, Gray has pitched quite well this year. His season ERA of 3.22 would be 5th in the AL if he qualified.
- Tanner Roark pitched 6 innings allowing 3 runs in a win over the Phillies. He had 6 Ks in the outing. Roark improves to 12-9 on the year with a 4.48 ERA. Sean Doolittle tossed a scoreless 9th for the save. Doolittle has 16 saves and a 2.35 ERA since joining the Nationals. In what had been a mess for Washington is now one of their strengths.
- Francisco Lindor helped the Indians win their 15th straight game. He was a double shy of the cycle as he went 3 for 6 in the win. He had 3 runs scored as well. Lindor is hitting .270 with 27 HR and 71 RBI on the season. The Corey Kluber vs Mike Pelfrey matchup went as one would expect. Kluber allowed 2 runs on 3 hits over 7 innings of work. He had 13 Ks in the winning effort. Kluber moves to 15-4 on the year with a 2.56 ERA.
- Anthony Rizzo went deuces wild in a Cubs win over the Pirates. He was 2 for 2 with 2 runs 2 RBI and also drew 2 walks. Rizzo is hitting .280 on the year with 31 HR 102 RBI and 90 runs scores.
- Wil Myers went 2 for 4 with a 2-run HR in a Padres win over the Cardinals. He also had a steal. Myers now has 25 HR 18 SB and 66 RBI on the season. Manuel Margot went 2 for 3 with a run and a stolen base. Margot is hitting .266 with 13 HR and 14 SB over 107 games this year.
Sonny Gray, Francisco Lindor, Anthony Rizzo, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from September 7, 2017