Full docket of games today (16) scattered from 12:35pm -10:10pm. The highest of the pitchers is Carlos Carrasco ($10,100) who is facing the Chicago White Sox
Weather (as of now):
I don't feel very good about Baltimore, New York and Boston, these East Coast storms are causing mayhem on the last 2 weeks' worth of games.
Target: Blake Snell ($8,200) TB vs. Minnesota
1. Allowed 2 ER or fewer last 3 starts.
2. The line over his last 5 home starts: 30.1 IP (avg of 6 IP); 10 ER (avg of 2 ER); 27 K's (avg of 5.2 K per game)
3. Minnesota Twins on a 3 game losing skid with 4 runs or fewer scored in each game
Stack Against: Matt Garza at Cincinnati Reds
1. Last 3 outings he's allowed 11 ER or 3+ ER per game
2. He's allowed 8 HR over his last 5 outings
3. During day matchups this year he has a 4.25 ERA with less than half a strikeout per inning and a run allowed every 7 batters faced.
Two Hitters I like:
- Ozzie Albies ($3,400) batting .364 with 8 runs and 7 RBI's across 13 games.
- Jose Peraza ($2,700) the last 4 games after he got at least one game off he got a hit as well as either got an RBI, a SB or a Run. He's not going to put up 20 points but I think he's a safe bet for a 6-10 point outing for $2,700.
Two Hitters to avoid:
- Scooter Gennett and Eric Thames are NOT playing today.
Chris Ianetta (C )
Joey Votto (1B)
Ozzie Albies (2B)
Jose Peraza (SS)
Nolan Arenado (3B)
Scott Schebler (OF)
Delino Deshields (OF)
Ryan Braun (OF)