Full docket of games today (15) scattered from 7:05pm -10:10pm. The highest of the pitchers is Stephen Strasburg ($10,600) who is facing the Miami Marlins
Weather (as of now):
I wanted Ozzie Albies but Atlanta is looking like a rain out. New York has scattered showers which make Rhys Hoskins a risky pick if the game is delayed. Baltimore has 30% chance of rain.
Target: Zach Davies ($8,100) at Cincinnati Reds.
1. Only one outing with more than 2ER allowed in last 6 starts
2. Strikeouts over his last 5 away games: 7,5,2,7,4 to go along with at least 6 IP in each of those outings....and wins in 3 of his last 5 away games. So likely you are looking at 7IP, 5k with a 60% chance of a win from the 8th most expensive pitcher.
Stack Against: David Holmberg vs Cleveland Indians
1. David is getting first start in two months and personally he's either going to be amazing or get lit up. Against a team on a 12 game win streak I'm inclined to go with the latter.
2. Last outing vs. Cleveland he pitched a full 5 innings allowing a respectable 2 runs but this included 1 home run.
3. The Indians streak will have to end soon but in they have scored at least 5 runs in each of the last 4 games.
Two Hitters I like:
- Albert Pujols ($3,300) he has 12 RBi's, 4 Runs and 12 hits over his last 5 games...not bad for $3,300.
- Jose Ramirez ($3,500) after a brief dry spell he's back to raking the ball. 4 RBI's, 4 Runs, 1B and 13 hits over his last 5 games.
Two Hitters to avoid:
- Anthony Rizzo and Justin Smoak are out tonight
Elias Diaz (C )
Albert Pujols (1B)
Jose Ramirez (2B)
Trevor Story (SS)
Kris Bryant (3B)
Austin Jackson (OF)
Mitch Haniger (OF)
Adam Jones (OF)