Weather (as of now):
Looks like clear skies for all..play ball!
Target: Rich Hill ($10,200) vs. San Diego Padres
1. 7+ K’s in 3 of his last 4 starts
2. Wins in his last 2 starts
3. 2 ER or less in his last 4 starts
Stack Against: Nick Martinez @ Texas Rangers
1. Allowed 3+ER for 3 straight starts
2. Allowed 11 HR over his last 9 starts
3. Hasn’t lasted past 2 IP in half of his last 4 starts
Two Hitters I like:
• Greg Bird ($3,300) I wanted to pick him yesterday but he got a breather. He is looking to be a streaky bat and he’s certainly on an upswing right now.
• JP Crawford ($2,700) he’s hitting .289 against righties with 5 runs and 6 RBI’s across 17 games (so there is a solid chance for $2,700) you are getting at least 6 points.
Two Hitters to avoid:
• JT Realmuto is out today
• Gerardo Parra is out today (a shame because I wanted to use him)
Brett Nicholas (C )
Sam Travis (1B)
Rougned Odor (2B)
JP Crawford (SS)
Alex Bregman (3B)
Carlos Beltrain (OF)
Kyle Schwarber (OF)
Bryce Harper (OF)