Semi-full docket of games today (15) scattered from 7:10pm -10:10pm. The highest of the pitchers is Chris Sale ($11,800) @ Boston Red Sox
Weather (as of now):
Looks like clear skies for all..play ball!
Target: Robbie Ray ($10,900) vs. San Francisco Giants
1. But Mark you picked him last week and he was lit up like a Christmas tree for 5ER across 4.1IP. I know and he’s going to rebound back strong today.
2. Even WITH a bad start he still had 6K’s aross 4 IP.
3. Prior to that clunker he had wins in 5 straight not to mention 10+k’s in 4 out of those 5.
Stack Against: Jake Thompson vs. Washington Nationals
1. It’s all or none for Jake who will face off against one of the better MLB teams (which he obviously struggles against)
2. Allowed 5 ER last time against Washington
3. Allowed 7 HR over his last 6 starts
Two Hitters I like:
• Tucker Barnhart ($2,600) yeah Zach Davies is a good pitcher but Tucker is batting .280 against righties, not bad for $2,600.
• Sam Travis ($2,000) his last 6 games where he had started at 1B he had at least 1 hit for $2,000 you get a good chance at a hit? Not bad eh?
Two Hitters to avoid:
• Greg Bird is out today
• Daniel Murphy is out today
Tucker Barnhart (C )
Sam Travis (1B)
Daniel Robertson (2B)
Paul De Jong (SS)
Nolan Arenado (3B)
Jayson Werth (OF)
Kyle Schwarber (OF)
Bryce Harper (OF)