- All rise! Aaron Judge was 2 for 4 with a pair of home runs in a Yankees win over the Royals. Judge hit his 49th and then 50th HR of the season. This gives him sole possession of the rookie record for most home runs in a season. It was also his 2nd straight 2 HR game! Judge is hitting .283 on the year and has 108 RBI as well. He has 13 HR this month and 9 in his last 11 games. Cased closed on the AL Rookie of the Year.
- Michael Taylor had a nice day in a Nationals win over the Phillies. Taylor had a 2-run HR and also stole a base. He is hitting .272 on the year with 17 HR and 16 SB.
- Josh Donaldson was 3 for 3 with a solo HR in a Blue Jays win over the Red Sox. He finished a triple short of the cycle and alsp had 3 RBI. Donaldson now has 31 HR and 75 RBI on the season.
- Mike Trout was 1 for 3 with a solo home run in an Angels loss to the White Sox. He also stole a base. The consensus #1 overall pick in fantasy drafts is hitting .309 with 30 HR and 22 SB this season. He has also done so in just 109 games. Expect the Angels outfielder to be the 1st selection again in most 2018 drafts.
- Kris Bryant was 3 for 4 with a solo HR in a Cubs win against the Cardinals. Bryant also had 2 runs scored in the game. He is hitting .297 with 29 HR 73 RBI and 110 runs scored. Bryant is 5th in the league in runs scored this season. Luke Weaver was roughed up by Chicago in this one. He allowed 8 runs on 7 hits in just 3 innings of work. The rookie starter hadn't allowed more than 2 runs in any outing since July.
Aaron Judge, Michael Taylor, Josh Donaldson, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from September 25, 2017