- Corey Kluber went 7 shutout innings in a win over the Royals. He allowed just 3 hits while striking out 9. Kluber is now 17-4 on the year with a 2.35 ERA. Cody Allen recorded the final 4 outs for the Indians. He had 3 Ks in route to the save. Allen has 28 saves and a 2.47 ERA.
- Travis Shaw went 3 for 4 with 3 RBI in a Brewers win over the Marlins. He also had 2 runs scores. Shaw is hitting .275 on the season with 30 HR and 95 RBI. Domingo Santana went 2 for 3 with a 3 RBI double. He also drew 2 walks. Santana has 25 HR 77 RBI and 80 runs scored
- Matthew Boyd was 1 out away from a no hitter in Sunday's outing against the White Sox. Boyd did however finish off the complete game shutout. He allowed just the 1 hit while walking 1 and striking out 5.
- Jon Gray was solid in a home start against the Padres. The Rockies starter went 5 scoreless innings allowing 2 hits while striking out 7. Unfortunately for Gray, his bullpen would lose the lead and eventually the game. Brad Hand pitched a scoreless 9th inning with 1 strikeout to nail down the save. Hand has 18 saves to go with a 2.30 ERA and 0.94 WHIP.
- Justin Verlander tossed 7 solid innings in a win over the Mariners. He allowed 3 hits and 1 run while striking out 10. His offense hit 4 home runs behind him. Carlos Correa, Marwin Gonzalez, and Derek Fisher all had 2-run home runs. George Springer had a solo HR.
Corey Kluber, Travis Shaw, Matthew Boyd, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from September 17, 2017