Semi-full docket of games today (12) scattered from 1:10pm -10:07pm. The highest of the pitchers is Luke Weaver ($9,200) who is facing the Cincinnati Reds
Weather (as of now):
Looks like clear skies for all
Target: Drew Pomeranz ($8,700) vs. Oakland Athletics
1. Not the sexiest names today so instead I’m focusing outside of ER and onto two other categories: Wins and K’s
2. Drew has wins in 5 of his last 7 starts. He also has 42k’s across 37 innings.
3. His last 5 home starts have yielded 28 IP (5.1 on average), 4 ER (less than 1 ER on average) with 26k’s over just shy of one K per inning
Stack Against: Daniel Gossett at Boston Red Sox
1. Record of 4-8 with 5.02 ERA.
2. Allowed 10 ER across last 3 road starts.
3. Struggles against righties (A HR allowed ever 4 Innings against righties)
Two Hitters I like:
• Christian Vazquez ($2,800) batting .295 against righties while Gossett is allowing a lot of HR to righties.
• Jose Abreu ($4,000) he’s expensive but he’s also dominant against LHP at .370 BA with an average of a HR every 6 games
Two Hitters to avoid:
• Hanley Ramirez is out today
• Yolmer Sanchez is out today
Christian Vazquez (C )
Jose Abreu (1B)
Ian Kinsler (2B)
Freddy Galvis (SS)
Rafael Devers (3B)
Mookie Betts (OF)
Alex Pressley (OF)
Jose Martinez (OF)