- Freddie Freeman went 3 for 5 with a 3-run HR in a Braves win over the Nationals. Freeman would finish with 2 runs scored and a triple shy of the cycle. Freeman is hitting .323 with 26 HR and 68 RBI in 99 games this season.
- Dylan Bundy tossed 6 innings of 1 run ball in an outing against the Blue Jays. The Orioles starter had 8 Ks in the no decision. Bundy lowered his season ERA to 4.03 with this start. He has gone from earlier season streamer to a reliable starter in mostly every contest.
- Mookie Betts had a big night in a Red Sox win over the Athletics. Betts went 3 for 5 with a triple and 2 home runs. He would finish with 2 runs scored and 6 RBI in the game. Betts has 21 HR 87 RBI and 90 runs on the season.
- Brandon Moss went 2 for 2 with a grand slam in a Royals win over the White Sox. This was the only 4 runs Kansas City scored. Moss now has 3 HR and 9 RBI over the past 3 games. Scott Alexander gave up a double and a single but held on to pitch a scoreless 9th inning for the save. This is his 4th save on the year. Although it was a close call, Alexander has a leg up on the closer role for the Royals.
- 7 team home runs and a solid start by Kyle Gibson led to a 16-0 Twins win over the Padres. Gibson went 6 scoreless innings allowing just 4 hits. He had 6 strikeouts in the win. This is 5 straight quality starts from Gibson who has a 1.38 ERA in that span.
Freddie Freeman, Dylan Bundy, Mookie Betts, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from September 12, 2017