Weather (as of now):
Looks like clear skies for all
Target: Clayton Kershaw ($11,600) at San Francisco
1. I was NOT happy that I managed to pick the second worst Kershaw outing of the season…much like I picked the worst Snell outing of the season so take this pick with whatever grain of salt you want. I don’t see him laying back to back lemons.
2. Even factoring in the 4 ER, 3IP outing, he’s allowed 6 ER TOTAL over his last 8 games pitched with a total of 67 K’s over 48 IPs
3. 0 ER allowed over his last 3 road starts.
Stack Against: Dylan Covey vs. Kansas City Royals
1. Moving into a starting gig after bull pen sessions over the last month, over Dylans last 2 games where he pitched more than 2 IP he allowed at least 3 ER.
2. 2 total K’s over his last 3 outings (granted some were just 1IP
3. Kansas City is batting .269 during day games good enough for 6th best in MLB.
Two Hitters I like:
• Maikel Franco ($3,000) last 3 games he has 6 hits across 12 AB, with 3runs, 2 HR and 4 RBIs. Excluding the PH game he had he’s on a 7 game hitting streak.
• Yoan Moncada ($2,900) I’m buying in on a rally after somewhat of a breakout game yesterday as he had 3 hits including a triple, 2 RBIs and 2 Runs.
Two Hitters to avoid:
• Avoiding all San Francisco and Detroit players as I want no part of the other side facing Clayton Kershaw and Corey Kluber
Salvador Perez (C )
Eric Hosmer (1B)
Yoan Moncada (2B)
Corey Seager (SS)
Maikel Franco (3B)
Hunter Renfroe (OF)
Mitch Haniger (OF)
Jose Martinez (OF)