Full docket of games today (15) scattered from 7:05pm -10:15pm The highest of the pitchers is Corey Kluber ($11,700) who will face the Colorado Rockies
Weather (as of now):
No storms on the horizon.
Target: Chris Sale ($11,400) Boston Red Sox @ Tampa Bay
1. Nothing is better to me than a star pitcher who just got knocked around because they will come back with vengeance in their next start.
2. Prior to the 7 ER he allowed (which I predicted by the way) he had 3 consecutive games with 0 ER.
3. Even with the 7 ER he struck out 5, that put him at 38K's across 25 IP over his last 4 games.
Stack Against: Austin Pruitt (facing Boston Red Sox)
1. Has next to nothing to do with Austin who is strong at home and all to do with the Red Sox.
2. At least 3 runs in 8 straight games.
3. 6+ runs in 5 of the last 8 games.
Two Hitters I like:
Jarrett Parker ($2,400) he is hitting .462 with 7 RBI and 3 Runs over his last 4games played, he might get a goose egg but for $2,400 I'll gamble the hot hand.
Jesse Winker ($2,500) after a 0/17 slump, I'm bullish he has at very least an RBI, maybe a HR tonight. Again, for the cost, I'll roll the dice.
Two Hitters to avoid:
- To a large degree I'm avoiding most Colorado Rockies, Tampa Bay Rays and Chicago White Sox due to the pitching matchups.
Cameron Rupp (C )
Eric Hosmer (1B)
Cesar Hernandez (2B)
Amed Rosario (SS)
Rafael Devers (3B)
Andrew Benintendi (OF)
Jarrett Parker (OF)
Jesse Winker (OF)