Full docket of games today (15) scattered from 3:05pm -10:07pm. The highest of the pitchers is Corey Kluber ($11,000) who will face the Boston Red Sox
Weather (as of now):
We could see some rain in Cleveland but we all games should play today.
Target: Luis Severino ($9,900) @ Detroit Tigers
1. In only 1 outing in his last 7 has Luis allowed more than 1 ER.
2. He has struck out at least 6 in 9 of his last 10 contests.
3. Away vs. Home he's pitching with more K%'s, fewere BB%'s, lower average and better WHIP.
Stack Against: Andrew Heaney vs. Texas Rangers
1. One of these years I'm convince Heaney will be a great pitcher, just not this year.
2. First game he allowed 5 ER across 5 IP.
3. The Rangers have been up and down over their last 5 scoring 5 or more twice and 3 or fewer three times, I think this is an up
Two Hitters I like:
- Yoan Moncada ($2,800) hoping he can build off a nice 2 hit game yesterday. Despite his bad batting average he actually has 9 RBI's across 26 games batting .233 vs. righties (when he bats as a lefty)
- Jose Ramirez ($2,900) doubling down here, he's in for a nice game, just not sure when it will be, this is great value for that potential
Two Hitters to avoid:
- Kyle Seager ($3,300) batting just .143 across 14 AB against R.A. Dickey.
- Billy Hamilton ($3,300) batting just .182 across 11 AB vs. Mike Montgomery..
Robinson Chirinos (C )
Ryan Zimmerman (1B)
Yoan Moncada (2B)
Jose Peraza (SS)
Jose Ramirez (3B)
Delino Deshields (OF)
Marcell Ozuna (OF)
Andrew Benintendi (OF)