Weather (as of now):
Lots of potential issues: rain and thunderstorms in store for the midwest games in Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Cleveland.
Target: Aaron Nola ($9,400) vs. Miami Marlins
1. Looking for a strong bounce back after a 5ER and 3 SO effort against the San Francisco Giants. After his last 5ER
he had 8 SO and 1 ER.
2. At home his last 5 starts have yielded ER of 1,0,1,2,0 with Strikeouts of: 8,10,9,9,8.
3. Across Miami's total 48 AB with Aaron Nola, they have 1 HR and 6 RBI's. He's held them down to low averages.
Stack Against: Homer Bailey vs. CHC, I am a little concerned with rain here but if you are willing to risk it, could be a big reward.
1. Allowed at least 5 ER in 3 of his last 5 starts.
2. At home he has an ERA of 14.33
3. Allowed at least 1 HR in each of his last 3 starts with 7+ hits in 3 of his last 5.
Two Hitters I like:
• Kelby Tomlinson ($2,900) more than anything else I think if he gets on base he has a good chance at stealing against Jimmy Nelson who has a poor catch rate for stealers.
• Jose Ramirez ($3,100) back to back goose eggs have his value down. He's batting .306 with 13 HR against RHP this season.
Two Hitters to avoid:
- Todd Frazier ($3,400) is averaging just .067 across 15 AB against Matt Boyd
Injuries to Bryce Harper and Miguel Sano .
Chris Ianetta (C )
Paul Goldschmidt (1B)
Kelby Tomlinson (2B)
Jean Segura (SS)
Jose Ramirez (3B)
Rhys Hoskins (OF)
Kyle Schwarber (OF)
Jose Pirela (OF)