- Adam Jones went 4 for 4 with a pair of homers in an Orioles win over the Athletics. He finished with 3 runs scored as well. Jones is hitting .281 with 24 HR and 69 runs scored on the season.
- Andrew Benintendi went 2 for 4 with a 2-run HR in a Red Sox loss to the Indians. Benintendi now has 18 HR and 70 RBI on the year. Hanley Ramirez also had a 2-run HR for Boston. Ramirez has 19 homers and 48 RBI this season.
- Taijuan Walker pitched around 7 hits to go 5.1 scoreless innings in a no decision against the Mets. The Diamondbacks starter had 4 Ks in the outing. Walker has a 3.66 ERA and 1.32 WHIP this year. Michael Conforto was 2 for 4 with a solo HR in the loss. Conforto has 27 HR and 72 runs scored on the season.
- Yonder Alonso went 3 for 5 with 2 doubles in a Mariners win over the Braves. He had 3 RBI and 2 runs scored as well. Alonso is batting .273 with 57 RBI and 58 runs scored this season. Edwin Diaz gave up a hit but pitched a scoreless 9th inning for the save. He has 28 saves this year.
- Josh Harrison went 3 for 5 with a solo HR in a Pirates extra inning loss to the Dodgers. Harrison also doubled and would finish with 2 runs and 2 RBI. He is hitting .281 with a career high 15 HR this year. Alex Wood tossed 6 innings allowing 3 runs on 5 hits. He had 5 strikeouts in the no decision. Wood has been a big fantasy surprise with a 14-1 record and a 2.41 ERA this season.
Adam Jones, Andrew Benintendi, Josh Harrison, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from August 21, 2017