Full docket of games today (15) scattered from 1:05pm -10:10pm The highest of the pitchers is Yu Darvish ($10,400) vs. Chicago White Sox.
Weather (as of now):
Target: Yu Darvish ($10,400) vs. Chicago White Sox
1. Allowed 2 ER total as a Dodger in 2 starts.
2. White Sox are the 4th worst team in runs scored on the road.
3. 10k's in both starts with the Dodgers
Stack Against: Nick Pivetta vs. San Diego Padres
1. Allowed at least 5 ER in 3 of his last 4 starts.
2. 7.85 ERA on the road this year.
3. 9 HR allowed across 47 IP (1 per 5innings)
4. I didn't "stack" per say but Hunter Renfroe is $2,400 (largely because he's batting below the Mendoza line against righties), that's not much to risk on the possibilities here. I will add Hunter has 13 of his 20 HR against righties. That's 1 every 8 games and he's now gone 18 games without one, he's due.
Two Hitters I like:
- Miguel Cabrera ($3,200) took a few days off to ease the back pain and I think today against Cole Hamels he hits a HR. For the price it's not much of a risk.
- Miguel Sano ($3,600) batting .417 with 2 RBI's vs. Carlos Carrasco.
Two Hitters to avoid:
- Injuries have Bryce Harper and Ryan Braun (CALLLLEEDDD IT, Braun can't stay healthy)
Chris Stewart (C )
Miguel Cabrera (1B)
Ian Happ (2B)
Amed Rosario (SS)
Miguel Sano (3B)
Josh Reddick (OF) - Doubling down, I think he's in for a big game soon.
Mike Trout (OF)
Hunter Renfroe (OF)