- Giancarlo Stanton did what he does best in a Marlins win over the Rockies. He had a solo shot in the 3rd for his league leading 42nd HR on the season. This ties the Marlins single season HR record. He has also homered in 4 straight games. This is his 21st homer in the past 33 days. In addition to this, his home run on Sunday gives him 250 career home runs. He is the 6th fastest player to reach that milestone since 1913.
- Brian Dozier led off a Twins win over the Tigers with a solo home run. Dozier is hitting .258 with 23 HR 65 RBI and 11 SB this year. Miguel Sano had a 2-run HR in the win. Sano has 26 HR and 74 RBI on the season.
- Curtis Granderson had a big day in a Mets win over the Phillies. Granderson was 3 for 5 with a double and a 2-run HR. He finished with 3 RBI and 3 runs scored. He is hitting .300 with 4 HR 9 runs and 9 RBI in August. Michael Conforto had a 2-run HR as well. Conforto is hitting .285 with 26 HR and 64 RBI.
- J.A. Happ tossed 6 innings of 1-run ball in a Blue Jays win over the Pirates. He pitched around 4 hits and 3 walks while striking out 8. Happ has been pitching well as of late and now has a season ERA of 3.63. Josh Donaldson got the offense going early with a 2-run HR in the 1st. He finished 2 for 3 on the day. He now has 7 homers in his past 15 games. Justin Smoak also had his 32nd HR in the win.
- Steven Souza Jr. was 1 for 2 with a 2-run HR in a Rays loss to the Indians. Souza Jr. is hitting .261 with 25 HR and 71 RBI on the year. Edwin Encarnacion had a solo HR in the win. He has 24 HR and 66 RBI this year. Corey Kluber tossed 7 innings allowing 3 runs with 9 Ks. He has a 2.71 ERA on the year.
Giancarlo Stanton, Josh Donaldson, Curtis Granderson, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from August 13, 2017