- Daniel Murphy continued to torture the Mets going 4 for 5 with 5 RBI. Murphy has been one of the most steady hitters in fantasy this season. He’s hitting .341 with 14 HR and 60 RBI. Bryce Harper was 3 for 4 with 2 RBI. He also had 3 runs scored in the win. He has 20 HR 64 RBI and 66 runs scored this season.
- Michael Fulmer pitched 8 innings in a win against the Giants. The Tigers starter allowed 5 hits and 3 runs while striking out 5. This is his 2nd straight start of 8 or more innings pitched. Justin Upton went 3 for 3 with 2 doubles and 2 RBI. He’s hitting .275 with 54 RBI on the year.
- Christian Yelich was 1 for 4 with a 3-run HR in a Marlins win over the Cardinals. Yelich has 8 HR and 8 SB with 54 runs scored this season. Jose Urena pitched 5 innings of 2 run ball in route to a win. He had 7 strikeouts in the outing. He improves to 7-3 on the season with a 3.43 ERA.
- Tim Beckham was 2 for 4 with a 2-run HR in a Rays win over the Cubs. The former 1st overall pick is hitting .277 this season with 11 HR and 33 RBI. He’s a solid option for anyone looking for SS help. Chris Archer pitched around 8 hits and 3 BB to allow just 3 runs over 6 innings of work. The Tampa Bay ace had 8 Ks in the win.
- J.A. Happ went 6 innings allowing 4 hits and 1 run against the Yankees. The Blue Jays starter had 6 strikeouts in the win. Happ has gone at least 6 innings in 5 straight starts and has yet to allow more than 3 runs in any outing during that stretch. This most recent start, at Yankee Stadium, was his toughest matchup. Roberto Osuna pitched a perfect inning with 2 strikeouts in route to his 20th save on the year. Aaron Judge hit his league leading 28th HR in the loss.
Daniel Murphy, Michael Fulmer, J.A. Happ, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from July 4, 2017