Full docket of games today (15) scattered from 12:10pm -10:10pm The highest of the pitchers is Chris Sale ($11,800) who will face the Seattle Mariners.
Weather (as of now):
Potential storms on the horizon for Colorado at St. Louis.
Target: Jeff Hoffman ($6,700) Colorado Rockies at St. Louis Cardinals
1. After his last clunker where he allowed 9 ER to the Arizona Diamondbacks he rebounded with a 6.2IP, 6K, 2ER game.
2. He gave up 7 ER to the Pittsburgh Pirates in his last matchup and now faces St. Louis who are 5-5 over their last 10--scoring 47 runs over that time (4.7 per game).
3. Jeff Hoffman has allowed over two runs just once on the road this year.
Stack Against: Steven Matz, New York Mets
1. I trust in his talent, but not in how he is pitching this year.
2. Combined 15 ER over his last 3 starts.
3. San Diego Padres have scored 29 runs over their last 5 games (just under 6 per game).
Two Hitters I like:
- Joey Gallo ($2,700) averaging 34 points over his last 2 games and is dirt cheap.
- Cory Spangenberg ($2,700) 9 runs, 3 HR, 10 RBI and batting .349 over the last two weeks. He is worth a gamble for $2,700.
Two Hitters to avoid:
- Salvador Perez ($3,300) The injury potential scares me here.
- Miguel Sano ($3,700) Same thing, injury potential.
Hector Sanchez (C )
Joey Gallo (1B)
Yoan Moncada (2B) - Doubling down.
Francisco Lindor (SS)
Cory Spangengberg (3B)
Aaron Judge (OF)
Bryce Harper (OF)
Michael Trout (OF)