- Marcell Ozuna was 2 for 5 with a HR and 3 RBI in a Marlins 11-6 win over the Athletics. Ozuna now has 17 HR and 47 RBI to go with a .333 average. Ryon Healy was 3 for 5 with a 3-run HR in the loss. Healy has been on fire recently with 6 HR and 17 RBI over the past couple of weeks.
- Mike Moustakas was 1 for 3 with a HR and 2 RBI in the Royals 7-2 win over the Giants. The bomb by Moose left AT&T Park and went swimming. Moustakas now has 18 HR and 40 RBI on the season. Johnny Cueto was roughed up in the loss. He allowed 10 hits (including all 3 Royals homers) and 5 runs in 5.2 innings of work. Cueto has struggled for consistency this year and now has a 5-6 record with a 4.57 ERA.
- Taijuan Walker returned from the DL on Wednesday and went 5 innings of 1 run ball. The Diamondbacks starter allowed 6 hits and struck out 6 in the winning effort. Walker missed close to a month but seems to have picked up right where he left off.
- Kendrys Morales went 2 for 4 with a 3-run HR in a Blue Jays 7-6 win over the Rays. Morales would finish with 4 RBI in the game. He now has 13 HR and 38 RBI on the season. Logan Morrison hit a 2-run HR in the loss. He now has 19 HR on the year and 7 in his last 17 games. The batting average isn’t great, .239, but the power is worth it right now.
- Mookie Betts did Mookie Betts things in the Red Sox 7-3 win over the Phillies. Betts was 4 for 5 with 2 HR 3 RBI and 4 runs scored. Last year’s #1 player in fantasy baseball now has 11 HR 11 SB 37 RBI and 42 runs scored.
Ryon Healy, Johnny Cueto, Logan Morrison, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from June 14, 2017