- Aaron Judge was 2 for 4 with a grand slam in a 9-5 Yankees win over the Athletics. Judge now has 16 HR 34 RBI and a .321 AVG. For Oakland, Khris Davis was 1 for 3 with a 2-run HR and 2 runs scored. He now has 15 home runs on the year.
- The Indians had a big day in a 10-1 win over the Royals. The offense had 18 hits in total. Jason Kipnis was 4 for 4 and just a triple shy of the cycle. He now has 5 HR and 19 RBI for the season. Michael Brantley was 3 for 5 with a stolen base. Brantley has 5 HR and 5 SB to go with 21 RBI and 21 runs scored. Very balanced season for him. Josh Tomlin went the distance on the pitching side. He allowed 6 hits and 1 run with 3 Ks in his complete game effort.
- Adam Duvall had a big day at the plate in a 8-4 Reds win over the Phillies. Duvall was 3 for 5 with 2 HR and 5 RBI. This gives his 13 HR and 43 RBI to go with a solid .274 average. Scott Schebler was 1 for 4 with his 15th homer of the year. Schebler seems to be following what Duvall did last year, which was 33 HR with a .241 average.
- Domingo Santana was 2 for 4 with a grand slam and 3 runs scored. This was his 1st career grand slam. Santana has quietly put up a solid fantasy year. He has 7 HR 4 SB and 27 RBI. Jimmy Nelson went 7 innings of 1 run ball with 10 strikeouts in the win. Nelson has a 2.55 ERA with 29 Ks over his past 4 starts.
- Johnny Cueto pitched well in a 7-1 Giants win over the Braves. He went 6 innings allowing 1 run while striking out 8. His ERA now sits at 4.37 on the season. This is a bit disappointing considering he finished 2016 with an ERA under 3.00. This start could be a step in the right direction for the Giants starter. Brandon Crawford was 1 for 4 with 3 RBI. Crawford continues his solid play with a .266 AVG 3 HR and 17 RBI so far in 2017.
Aaron Judge, Adam Duvall, Domingo Santana, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from May 28, 2017