- The Yankees used the long ball to mount a massive comeback in a 14-11 win over the Orioles. In total, there was 8 homers hit in the game. Aaron Judge hit a pair of home runs in the game and finished with 3 RBI. He now has 9 HR on the season.
- Tyler Skaggs was solid for 5 innings of 1-run ball with 6 strikeouts. The Angels have been conservative with his usage but Skaggs has been a solid starter despite the low innings per outing. He warrents attention in AL only and as a streaming option. Mike Trout continues to be good at baseball. Trout went 3 for 4 and hit his 7th HR of the year. Pick him up if he’s out there.
- Jacob deGrom was picked up his 1st win of the year pitching 7 inning of 3-run ball against the Nationals. deGrom got 12 Ks. Ryan Zimmerman continued his hot start to the season with 2 more home runs. Somehow Zimmerman has 10 HR 24 RBI and a .392 AVG on the year.
- Khris Davis hit 2 more HR in Oakland’s 9-4 loss to the Astros. He would also drive in all 4 runs for the Athletics. He now has 9 HR 16 RBI and 17 runs scored. Houston starter Charlie Morton went 7 innings with 12 strikeouts in the win. He allowed 5 hits and 4 runs.
- Freddie Freeman hit a 9th inning 2-run HR to give the Braves a 10-8 lead over the Brewers. Jim Johnson would nail down his 4th save of the year to secure the Atlanta victory. This was Freeman’s 8th HR so far. Ryan Braun hit his 7th HR of the season in the 5th inning of the contest. Braun has quietly (mostly due to having Eric Thames as a teammate) hit .309 with 18 RBI and 16 runs scored for Milwaukee.
Aaron Judge, Jacob deGrom, Khris Davis, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from April 28, 2017