- Francisco Lindor had a solo HR and scored the winning run in the Indians 2-1 extra inning victory over the White Sox. The star shortstop is having an incredible start to his season. He’s hitting .308 with 4 HR 8 RBI and a .406 OBP. Carlos Carrasco was solid in the no decision with 7 innings of 1 run ball while getting 7 Ks.
- The Mets offense had a Home Run Derby at the expense of the Phillies with 7 bombs. Yoenis Cespedes had a monster day with 3 homers and 5 RBI. Lucas Duda went yard twice in the game as well. New York would win the game handily 14-4.
- Boston was clicking on all cylinders in their 8-1 win over the Orioles. Red Sox starter Drew Pomeranz threw 6 innings allowing 1 run and striking out 6 in his 2017 debut. 5 Red Sox hitters had multiple hits. Dustin Pedroia was 2-4 with 4 RBI and back up catcher Christian Vazquez was 4-4 and just a home run shy of the cycle.
- Marcell Ozuna had a big game in the Marlins 8-4 win over the Braves. In a game that featured a delay due to a cat on the field, Ozuna would go 2-2 with 2 HR and 6 RBI. The Miami bullpen would finish out the game started by Dan Straily by throwing a combined 4 innings of 1 run ball with 7 Ks.
- Daniel Murphy led the way in the Nationals 8-3 victory against the Cardinals. He was 4-5 with 2 doubles, 1 HR, and 5 RBI. Murphy is hitting an impressive .472 so far this season. Washington’s starter Gio Gonzalez went 7 innings with only 1 earned run. He recorded 6 strikeouts this game and now has a 0.69 ERA through 2 starts.
Roto Report (April 11, 2017): Lindor, Cespedes, Ozuna, more!
A look at the fantasy performances from April 11, 2017