With 15 weeks in the books, entire fantasy seasons will boil down to the last week or two of NFL action... No pressure on your lineup decision, right?
Here are my Top 60 RBs for Week 16 vs. FantasyPros' ECR rankings:
Fantasy Football rankings - Week 16View Available Players
|#||Player (team)||Matchup||ECR™||vs. ECR|
|1||Ezekiel Elliott (DAL)||vs. DET||1||0|
|2||Le'Veon Bell (PIT)||vs. BAL||2||0|
|3||LeSean McCoy (BUF)||vs. MIA||3||0|
|4||David Johnson (ARI)||at SEA||4||0|
|5||DeMarco Murray (TEN)||at JAC||5||0|
|6||Jordan Howard (CHI)||vs. WAS||6||0|
|7||Todd Gurley (LA)||vs. SF||10||+3|
|8||Latavius Murray (OAK)||vs. IND||7||-1|
|9||Devonta Freeman (ATL)||at CAR||8||-1|
|10||LeGarrette Blount (NE)||vs. NYJ||11||+1|
|11||Carlos Hyde (SF)||at LA||9||-2|
|12||Spencer Ware (KC)||vs. DEN||14||+2|
|13||Lamar Miller (HOU)||vs. CIN||12||-1|
|14||Jonathan Stewart (CAR)||vs. ATL||19||+5|
|15||Thomas Rawls (SEA)||vs. ARI||21||+6|
|16||Jay Ajayi (MIA)||at BUF||13||-3|
|17||Mark Ingram (NO)||vs. TB||20||+3|
|18||Doug Martin (TB)||at NO||22||+4|
|19||Jeremy Hill (CIN)||at HOU||15||-4|
|20||Robert Kelley (WAS)||at CHI||16||-4|
|21||Bilal Powell (NYJ)||at NE||18||-3|
|22||Dion Lewis (NE)||vs. NYJ||27||+5|
|23||Frank Gore (IND)||at OAK||17||-6|
|24||Ryan Mathews (PHI)||vs. NYG||23||-1|
|25||Kenneth Farrow (SD)||at CLE||24||-1|
|26||Tevin Coleman (ATL)||at CAR||26||0|
|27||Isaiah Crowell (CLE)||vs. SD||25||-2|
|28||Kenneth Dixon (BAL)||at PIT||28||0|
|29||Rashad Jennings (NYG)||at PHI||30||+1|
|30||Adrian Peterson (MIN)||at GB||31||+1|
|31||Tim Hightower (NO)||vs. TB||32||+1|
|32||Derrick Henry (TEN)||at JAC||33||+1|
|33||Chris Ivory (JAC)||vs. TEN||38||+5|
|34||T.J. Yeldon (JAC)||vs. TEN||34||0|
|35||Terrance West (BAL)||at PIT||29||-6|
|36||Justin Forsett (DEN)||at KC||35||-1|
|37||Jerick McKinnon (MIN)||at GB||39||+2|
|38||Mike Gillislee (BUF)||vs. MIA||36||-2|
|39||Dwayne Washington (DET)||at DAL||37||-2|
|40||Charles Sims (TB)||at NO||41||+1|
|41||James White (NE)||vs. NYJ||43||+2|
|42||Duke Johnson (CLE)||vs. SD||40||-2|
|43||DeAngelo Williams (PIT)||vs. BAL||71||+28|
|44||Matt Forte (NYJ)||at NE||42||-2|
|45||Ronnie Hillman (SD)||at CLE||49||+4|
|46||Devontae Booker (DEN)||at KC||44||-2|
|47||Paul Perkins (NYG)||at PHI||46||-1|
|48||Theo Riddick (DET)||at DAL||47||-1|
|49||Darren Sproles (PHI)||vs. NYG||50||+1|
|50||Christine Michael (GB)||vs. MIN||51||+1|
|51||Melvin Gordon (SD)||at CLE||52||+1|
|52||Darren McFadden (DAL)||vs. DET||61||+9|
|53||Jalen Richard (OAK)||vs. IND||53||0|
|54||Robert Turbin (IND)||at OAK||56||+2|
|55||Chris Thompson (WAS)||at CHI||54||-1|
|56||Matt Asiata (MIN)||at GB||55||-1|
|57||Charcandrick West (KC)||vs. DEN||59||+2|
|58||Shaun Draughn (SF)||at LA||60||+2|
|59||Fozzy Whittaker (CAR)||vs. ATL||62||+3|
|60||Akeem Hunt (HOU)||vs. CIN||63||+3|
Notes & Analysis:
- With the Cowboys looking to clinch their division at home, expect Ezekiel Elliott to be his usual elite RB1 self against a Lions defense that just surrendered over 100 rushing yards to the Giants last week.
- Le’Veon Bell’s bad games would be considered good games for most professional running backs. Similar to the Cowboys, the Steelers have a home game that will likely decide the AFC North champ. Even against a stingy Ravens D, Bell is an electric RB1.
- Since his Week 10 bye, LeSean McCoy has four games with 100+ scrimmage yards and has racked up six TDs. On a white-hot streak, Shady is a high-end fantasy choice this week against MIami.
- Elite RB1 David Johnson gets a tough task this week when the Cardinals travel to Seattle. You’re confidently starting fantasy’s most reliable source of points, but temper expectations if Arizona finds themselves in an early ditch.
- Despite a dreadfully mediocre season, I truly believe Todd Gurley is going to have a big game against the inept run defense of San Fransisco. If there’s ever a time for TG to live up to his lofty preseason draft stock, it has to be Week 16, during our fantasy championship rounds.
- With seven scores in his past four games, Devonta Freeman is proving to be a reliable RB1 down the stretch. Even with Tevin Coleman serving as a decent flex option, Freeman is obviously the preferred pick against the Panthers in Week 16.
- Legarrette Blount just keeps on scoring. His 15th rushing touchdown of the season set a New England record, and his matchup gets a whole lot easier this week against the Jets. He’s a touchdown-dependent option, but one who is more than dependable.
- Jonathan Stewart rumbled his way to 132 yards on 25 carries this past Monday, and has the Falcons’ exploitable run D up next. With workhorse potential and goal line duties, Stewart is a high-end RB2 in Week 16.
- Coming off 23 and 16-carry performances, Doug Martin will look to establish himself as a quality RB2 in the home stretch of the 2016 fantasy football season. This week against the Saints, he’ll have a chance to touch the ball 20 times in a must-win game.
- Even with Blount having his best season ever, Dion Lewis can be an asset for fantasy teams these next two weeks. The dynamic scatback is coming off a 20-touch game, where he totaled 104 yards from scrimmage. He’s an upside flex in all formats.