Ten promulgations reviewing week 10 and looking forward:
2. Liverpool was 2-3-3 when Jurgen Klopp took over as head coach. Under Klopp they are have tied two matches and blew a lead with a late goal again in what looked to be all but a win vs. Southampton this past weekend. Klopp will be working towards locking down the defensive end of the ball and calming them down. Christian Benteke coming back will help boost their offense.
3. Right after getting their first win of the season - Newcastle went right back to struggling.
4. Harry Kane showed flashes of what made him so good last year with a Hat Trick vs. Bournemouth. This doesn't mean he's back, it means he's showing he CAN be back.
6. Arsenal is looking like the best team in the Premier League right now behind Giroud and with strong play from Mesut Ozil who is looking like a top 3 midfielder.
7. Manuel Pelligrini showed this weekend why he is so effective as a manager. Hitting a stagnant offensive effort against Manchester United this past weekend, he doubled down behind Joe Hart in goal and Aleksander Kolarov and Vincent Kompany on defense to make sure United wouldn't get any goals either.
8. Kudos to David De Gea and Luis Antonio Valencia Mosquera for shutting down Yaya Toure, Wilfried Bony and Kevin De Bruyne. This game was a battle of two juggernauts who should thrive going forward.
9. Jamie Vardy scores in his 7th consecutive Premier League game as Leicester beats Crystal Palace 1-0. Leicester has allowed only 4 goals in the last 6 games behind strong defensive play inspired by Manager Claudio Ranieri promising free pizza for their first clean sheet of the season (earned on Sunday). Kasper Schmeichel is playing well in net.
10. Speaking of clean sheets - West Brom Albion has won two of their last three matches and had clean sheets in two of those games. Strong play from Chris Bunt and Boaz Myhill. Since Manager Tony Pulis took over West Brom in January - they have had a league high 15 Premier League clean sheets.
Potential upcoming returns from Injuries:
Sylvian Marveaux - (return in early November) groin injury.
Lee Tomlin - (late October) illness.
Fabio Borini - (Return in early November) ankle injury.
Jack Rodwell - (Return in early November) ankle injury.
Adam Matthews - (Return in early November) ankle injury.
Joel Ward - (Return in late October) knee injury
Connor Wickham - (Return in late October) shin injury.
Marouane Chamakh - (Return in late October) hamstring injury
Muhamed Besic - (Early November) hamstring injury.
Leighton Baines - (Early November) ankle injury.
Tony Hibbert - (Early November) knee injury.
Steven Pienaar - (Early November) hamstring injury.
David Silva - (Late October) ankle injury.
Fabian Delph - (Late October) hamstring injury.
Gael Clichy - (Late October) ankle injury.
Heung-Min-Son - (Early November) ankle injury.
Loic Remy - (Late October) knock
Pedro Rodriguez - (Late October) knock.
Branislav Ivanovic - (Late October) knock.
Jay Rodriguez - (Early November) ankle injury.
Shane Long - (Early November) ankle injury.
Bojan Krkic - (Late October) ankle injury.
Geoff Cameron - (Late October) ankle injury.
Marc Muniesa - (Late October) ankle injury.
Ryan Shawcross - (Late October) back injury.
Ciaran Clark - (Early November) hip injury.
Gary Gardner - (Early November) ankle injury.
Jores Okore - (Early November) ankle injury.
Paddy McNair - (Late October) abdominal strain.
Leonardo Ulloa - (Late October) hip injury.
Gary Hooper - (Late October) ankle injury.
Youssuf Mulumbu - (Late October) foot fracture.
Jose Manuel Jurado Marin - (Late October) hamstring injury.
West Bromwich Albion
James Morrison - (Late October) ankle injury.
West Ham United
Winston Reid - (Late October) hip injury.
Alexandre Song - (Early November) ankle injury.
Wayne Routledge - (Late October) calf injury